Burner Isolation Valve (BIV)
- Material Handling Systems
- Gates Corpration
- Burner Isolation Valve (BIV)
- Designed expressly for pulverized coal fuel feed systems.
- The PEBCO design assures complete closure and positive shutoff to provide maintenance personnel a safe working environment.
- Positive shutoff is assured by using top of blade sealing, ramping action at end of travel and displacement pocket.
- The area beneath the blade in the product flow area is open to enable self-cleaning as the blade moves into the fully closed position.
- Product flow threat is made of abrasion resistant steel for long operational life.
- Gates meet NFPA Code 85 fuel feed system requirements.
- Gates incorporate spring based wear compensating packing glands which are unique to PEBCO’s design.
- Electrical components available to meet any area classification.
- Manual, pneumatic or electric actuation available.